Executive- H.R for PARIJAT INDUSTRIES (INDIA) PVT. LTD
The candidate will be responsible for Recruitment, Training & Development & Reward & Recognition processes
Work Environment: Office
Responsibilities: Recruitment • Understanding manpower requisition and job description from the concerned department.
• Drafting job description as and when required and getting it approved from the concerned person.
Sourcing the candidates that match the desired skills through Job Portals like Naukri.com, Times jobs, Social medias and consultants.
• Posting jobs on job posting sites.
• Screening the candidates by conducting telephonic / skype or personal interviews as the case may be. • Arranging for technical interview and coordinating with the concerned persons.
• Track & Fill open positions in the least possible time
• Communicating the employment status to the applied candidates.
• Maintaining and updating the database of the candidates.
Training and Development
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
• Provide internal training by checking who has what to contribute and accordingly plan a training session
• Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or inhouse) for corporate, HR training and more
• Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc.)
• Maintaining training calendar
• Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
Reward & Recognition
Manage reward & recognition policy of the company.
Educational & Training Requirements: Any Graduate with MBA HR
Knowledge, Experience and Skills: Good Communication Skill (Oral & Written) Good in Excel