Qualification –Any Graduation with IT as a subject
Experience – 0 - 1 to year experience
Year of Passing - Any
Cut off Percentage 50-60
Type of Industry IT
Responsibilities & Skills
• Proficient in Swift with good knowledge of Threads and Collection Framework.
• Understanding of basic components of an iOS application and their lifecycle.
• Good Knowledge in Xcode
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Principles
• Basic knowledge of Core Data and its components.
• Understanding of Story Board user interface and AutoLayouts .
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect with back-end services with JSON
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Candidates those completed certification in iOS courses or having hand own experience in iOS Mobile Apps having more preference in the short listing process. While applying for this position clearly mention the same