Should have worked/practiced law in the State of Gujarat in the following areas:
(a) Industrial Disputes Act;
(b) Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act;
(c) Factories Act;
(d) Employees Provident Fund & Miscl.. Act;
(e) Gratuity Act.
4. Should be capable of drafting/reviewing/finalizing petition/replies/notices in matters concerning Labour and Industrial Laws.
5. Should have a good working knowledge on Civil and Commercial Laws and application of these laws in day to day working.
6. Should be good in communication.
7. Should have working knowledge of computer operation viz: MS Word/Excel/PPT;
8. Should have good command over Gujarati Language (Read, Write and Translate)