• 3+ years’ experience in IT Sales (IT Infra / IT Software )
Candidate must be min 3 years Diploma or Degree
Duties of the Business Development Manager include:
• Seeking opportunities for business development within a defined area or sector.
• Responsible for heading up their expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
• Building relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their current spend.
• Driving peak performance and sales success across the organization.
• Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements.
• You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
Requirements of the role
• Proven business development manager who is used to working to targets.
• Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
• Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
• Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry.
IT-Hardware & Networking
business development manager
India - Chennai
Seeking experienced candidates
Full-time, as per company rules
26 - 40
Male applicants preferred
Corporate Sales, Field Sales, Technical Sales, IT Hardware Sales